Foras Folkestone Green Candle
Candle scent: Luscious green gardens roll out before you, the distant blue of the sea is only a short walk away and the weekend is nearly here. There is a buzz of energy and excitement in the air of new beginnings and adventures that are yet to be. This is Folkestone Green, a swirling mix of green herbs, fresh air and good times.
Top / Galbanum, fennel and blackcurrant leaf
Middle / Green grass, jasmine and ylang ylang
Base / Sandalwood, patchouli and oakmoss
Burn time: 35 hours
Size: 190g / 6.7oz.
Made with sustainably sourced rapeseed and coconut wax.
When burning a candle, it is important to follow some basic rules:
- Never leave the candle unattended.
- Don’t burn the candle for more than four hours in one sitting.
- Read the warnings on the label before burning a candle.
- Always put candles on a heat-resistant surface.
- Candles should be out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep candles apart - leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Position candles away from curtains and don’t put them under shelves.
- Extinguish candles before moving them.
- Never go to sleep with a candle still burning.
- Use a spoon or a snuffer to put candles out.
- Double-check the candles are out.
- Don’t burn candles on or near a hot surface.
Find more safety instructions on https://www.britishcandles.org/?safety
Made by hand in the UK.